I use the same strategy across all markets trading Crypto, CME, and Eurex products.
I use Volume and Market profiling methods with Orderflow and different price action patterns to capture intraday/intraweek moves in my trading.
Sale Page : Tradingriot
This product is available
Trading Blueprint shows the trading strategy that I use in trading both cryptocurrency and legacy markets in a detailed 100-page guide.
Usually, when you pay for any sort of education, you will get a very basic theory you can find online for free.
Because of that, this is not a Market Profile, Footprint, or Price action course. I explain these concepts for free, on my blog.
Although the basics of these tools are explained in the Trading Blueprint, want you will more importantly find is my complete trading strategy.
This is my expanded trading plan, which contains all the strategies I use for both day trading and swing trading, covering different price action and orderflow patterns.
This is a one-time purchase. You won’t be ever charged with any additional payments.
Besides a 100-page PDF, there is also a Sierra Chartbook which contains tools such as Market Profile, Footprint, etc.
There is also a 1-hour long video that summarizes the whole Blueprint, shows more examples, and talks about the strategy in general.
A complete Table of Contents can be found below.
Here are the chapters I cover in Trading Blueprint:
Part 1: Price Action
- Introduction – is trading worth it?
- Conventional wisdom
- The market as an advertising mechanism
- Market Structure
- Orderflow and Liquidity
- Trading the SFP/Sweeps as the road to disaster
- How I Trade Support and Resistance
- Supply and Demand Imbalances
- Trading the FTR
- Trading the O/U
- Is Price Action Enough?
- Problem with swing trading
- My swing trading strategy
- Price action trading things I didn’t know where to put
Part 2: Auction Market Theory and Orderflow
- Is trading orderflow trading just another marketing catch?
- Trading different markets
- Auction Market Theory
- The 5 Auction Market Theory Rules
- Market Profile
- Volume Profile
- Volume-based Support and Resistance
- VWAP – glorified moving average?
- Everything Delta
- Footprint Chart