TradingMarkets.com & The Connors Group, Inc. were founded in 1999 by Larry Connors, Kevin Haggerty (former head of trading for Fidelity Capital Markets) and a handful of other professionals traders in the industry. The Connors Group is a leading innovator in the development and distribution of financial market trading information and data for institutional investment companies, investment advisors, and individual traders.
Sale Page :Tradingmarkets.com
This product is available
What is Quantamentals?
Quantamentals is when you combine high performing quant strategies, with high performing technical analysis strategies, along with high performing fundamental strategies.
The objective is to take the best of all three worlds and combine them in order to create high performing trading and investing strategies.
Here are various examples of Quantamentals:
- Fundamentals + Technicals + Quantitative Analysis = Quantamentals
- Value Investing + Trend Following + Momentum Trading = Quantamentals
- Earnings Growth + Mean Reversion + Low Volatility = Quantamentals
- Return on Equity + Trend + Momentum = Quantamentals.
Each of these by itself has proven to have edges. What Quantamentals does is take the best of these edges and combining them together to gain the highest edges and returns possible.
This is the heart of Quantamentals – ”You’re Stacking Proven Edges!” This means when it’s done correctly you have better strategies and have the increased opportunity to achieve significantly higher returns.
Do you understand this? Do you like this?
As you can see, this is the next generation of professional trading and investing!
Here is a simple example of a Quantamental’s Strategy Combining Fundamentals, with Technicals, with Quant
This is the reason why Quantamentals is at the cutting edge of trading and investing.
Week Two: Strategy Development – Part One (Long Strategies)
Combining The Best Quantamental Factors To Build High Performing Trading and Investing Strategies
In Week Two, we will begin building new strategies. Taking the best of the what we learned in Week One, we’ll begin combining the best factors and indicators for Fundamental Analysis, Technical Analysis and Quantitative Analysis. What this means you will no longer be relying only on technical analysis (for example). You will see the power of combining each and how quickly they improve strategies.
By the end of Week Two you will not only know how to begin building these new strategies, we will be providing you with at least two high performing strategies (and their code) for you to begin trading immediately.
Week Three Strategy Development – Part Two (Short Strategies and ETF Trading Strategies)
Now that you have the knowledge from Weeks one and two you will learn strategies for rising markets, declining markets, and for the times when markets go through times of stress.
Quantamental Stock Implosions – (especially for options trading) – for example.
We will teach you one the single best fundamental indicators to use in a bear market. Institutions dump these stocks first when markets drop, (an analyst from one of the major brokerage firms taught this to me – he said they avoided these stocks calling them “death stocks”). These stocks often implode and we’ll especially study these stocks from Q4 2015 when many of these stocks quickly lost 30% – 50% after combining their fundamentals with a special technical breakdown pattern.
Here is What You Will Receive In The Course
- Four live 90-minute weekly classes taught by Larry and Chris teaching you everything you need to know about Quantamentals
- Unlimited access to all the class recordings
- Full class materials for you to study over and over again
- A number of new cutting edge, high performing quantamental strategies including the second one we showed earlier.
- Full know-how on how to professionally combine technical analysis with fundamental analysis along with quantitative analysis
- All of Chris Cain’s Python code for the strategies taught, including the signal generation
- A Private FB Group where you will be interacting with Larry and Chris throughout the course
We will be holding a special follow up Quantamentals “class get together” in early January to assure you’ve mastered all the materials and have your Quantamental strategies in place to get 2020 off to a great start.