About Larry Connors’ Top 20 Series: S&P 500 Trading Strategies
The trading world is an ocean of concepts that are screened as the trader develops a niche in his field. 20 years in the field as a trader and investment researcher, Larry Connor has gathered extensive information about trade and has combined the essential indicators in the form of strategies. These 20 strategies are a guideline to the best techniques in securing successful trade and extracting valuable insights from Larry Connor’s knowledge.
Why do you need Larry Connors’ Top 20 Series: S&P 500 Trading Strategies?
Are you looking for a trading mentor with a decorated background and concrete grasp on financial techniques? Larry Connors’ Top 20 Series: S&P 500 Trading Strategies is a stop solution for all your trading problems. The research trading strategy series provide you with over 500 strategies categorized in the following:
- Long Strategies: 3V3Q and Sharpe Mean Reversion
- Short Strategies: Quantitative Anti-Sharpe (QAS)
- Fixed Income Strategies: Connors Research All-Markets Fixed Income Portfolio
- Portfolios: Connors Research All-Markets Portfolio, Connors Research Balanced Portfolio and Connors Research Bear Protector
Services offered by Larry Connors’ Top 20 Series: S&P 500 Trading Strategies:
Larry Connors’ Top 20 Series: S&P 500 Trading Strategies are an aggregated educational coursebook that trains you to become a force in the trading world. These strategies help you bring the odds in your favor by analyzing the nature of your stocks and reserving your investment during unfavorable conditions. The Larry Connors: S&P 500 Trading Strategies focus strongly on the Short Selling and Put Buying Strategies, which is where many traders lack expertise. The services provided by the course would be:
- S&P 500 Trading Strategies
- Swing Trading and Momentum Trading Strategies
- Trend Following Strategies
- Volatility Spikes Trading Strategies
- Short Selling and Put Buying
- Profit Target Trading Strategies
Learn more about the Sales Page: Trading Markets
Trading Markets & The Connors Group, Inc. were founded in 1999 by Larry Connors, Kevin Haggerty (former head of trading for Fidelity Capital Markets) and a handful of other professional traders in the industry. The Connors Group is a leading innovator in the development and distribution of financial market trading information and data for institutional investment companies, investment advisors, and individual traders.