THE MARKETDELTA EDGE – PROFESSIONAL TRADING EDUCATION
Sale Page : edgetradinggroup
This product is available
If you were hired by a professional trading company, what would they teach you?
Professional trading companies [Proprietary Firms] don’t teach indicators or technical analysis. What they do teach is how to take your consumer skill set and apply it to trading professionally.
The Edge has taken this approach and created an online trading course and community. The Edge consists of 6 individual s.
- 1 answers the question “What is Trading?”.
- 2 goes a little deeper for those “Ready to Learn More” about trading.
- 3 is the advanced, members only area that consists of professional trading concepts.
- 4 is weekly coaching sessions. Live and recorded so you can learn while you earn
- 5 is short order flow trading clips. Don’t just read about order flow, SEE it!
- 6 is a special BONUS offering members to connect to one another in a team environment
- View Syllabus
What is Trading?
Everybody is familiar with the term “trading”. Most of us have traded in our everyday life, although we may not even know that we have done so. Essentially, everything you buy in a store is trading money for the goods you want.
At tradimo you will learn how to trade the financial markets online – but exactly what is online trading? This article will give you an understanding of how trading can be defined and how online trading works.
The principles of trading
When we talk about trading in the financial markets, it is the same principle. Think about someone who trades shares. What they are actually doing is buying shares (or a small part) of a company. If the value of those shares increases, then they make money by selling them again at a higher price. This is trading. You buy something for one price and sell it again for another — hopefully at a higher price, thus making a profit and vice versa.
The term “trading” simply means “exchanging one item for another”. We usually understand this to be the exchanging of goods for money or in other words, simply buying something.