What’s included in The Hedge Bundle by SpotGamma Academy
SpotGamma and Options Insight are the creators of The Hedge Bundle, a three-part options education series that includes Junior Trader, Senior Trader, and Portfolio Manager courses.
With decades of practical expertise from Wall Street veterans Brent Kochuba and Imran Lakha, The Hedge Bundle demonstrates how junior traders conduct simple option trades and teaches you the fundamental concepts of how option premium operates.
Additionally, you will discover how experienced traders translate ideas into positions and quantify the risk-reward profile of options positions by examining the effects of all the Greeks.
Finally, but certainly not least, you will discover how portfolio managers originate novel ideas, improve execution, and manage risk with The Hedge Bundle from SpotGamma Academy.
Overview of the 3 courses packed in The Hedge Bundle
- The Hedge Course 1: Junior Trader
- Take a look at the profit profiles of call and put options.
- Understand the factors that influence the price of an option.
- Define intrinsic and temporal values.
- Observe an options chain and compare the prices of several options at various strike and maturity dates
- The Hedge Course 2: Senior Trader
- Analyze the importance of each of the major Greeks in risk management.
- Using Delta hedging, you can better understand the impact that market participants have on stock price movement.
- Real and implied volatility, as well as the Greeks associated with each, should be explained in detail
- Estimate the future value of an option by using multi-dimensional scenarios based on current price, time, and volatility.
- The Hedge Course 3: Portfolio Manager
- Decide on a definition for the word structure.
- Become familiar with the concept of forward implied volatility and how it relates to VIX futures.
- Analyze the volatility skew of a certain asset to learn about the item’s tail risk and why it exists.
- Learn about the second order Greeks, especially Vanna and Charm, and how their dealer stance affects markets.
- Introduce novel trading methods, such as spreads, ratios, and butterfly trading tactics.
- Straddles and collars may be used to trade volatility and skew.
- Know how to spot and profit from gamma squeezes both in advance and after the fact
The most noticeable features of The Hedge Bundle from SpotGamma Academy?
For each course included in The Hedge Bundle, you will learn from the expert instructors, who are all Wall Street seasoned traders with decades of combined experience in the options trading markets.
More importantly, you will not only learn the hypothesis but also the practical knowledge and examples throughout real life case studies, which illustrate the real-world trading strategies.
In addition, The Hedge Bundle from SpotGamma Academy provides you with video and slides. These courses contain video content plus downloadable slides for reference and convenience.
Back to school with SpotGamma Academy
With the use of accurate data and clear insights, SpotGamma is on a mission to enable traders to make informed judgments. Towards this end, they believe that education is essential for the society and thus founded SpotGamma Academy, which aims to disseminate the knowledge they have gained over decades of business.
A financial insights firm, Brent Kochuba is the co-founder and chief executive officer of SpotGamma, which employs its patented approach to model index and stock options before providing customers with original content. SpotGamma has thousands of members and has been profiled in media such as The Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg Markets, among others. Brent is responsible for all product development and creative material at SpotGamma.
View more Forex & Trading courses.