The course Professional Forex Trading Masterclass (PFTM) Online Video Series from ITPM includes 29 videos which walk you through the big picture of the forex market.
Elevate your learning with Professional Forex Trading Masterclass (PFTM) Online Video Series from ITPM
The Professional Forex Trading Masterclass (PFTM) Online Video Series from ITPM is suitable for both beginning and advanced retail traders that wish to add more gains to their portfolios over time. By using the forex trader’s strategy, Forex positioning is unlikely to happen on a regular basis, and may only happen once or twice a year. However, it is possible to generate outsized profits by employing this strategy provided you know how to correctly use it.
The Professional Forex Trading Masterclass (PFTM) Online Video Series of ITPM includes 29 videos and 19 folders with excel spreadsheets which will walk you through from the fundamentals to everything you need to know to trade forex professionally. The video list is described as below:
- Video 1-4: Anton Kreil describes the basic foundations of Forex trading, including the Opportunity Set, Regimes, and Infrastructure.
- Video 5-6: Three additional hours of video are necessary to cover computational approaches, such as volume evaluations and using sophisticated Excel spreadsheets, which are crucial in trading Forex.
- Video 7-15: These videos explain the 10 macro fundamental drivers for Forex trading in around 10 hours. Each of these videos include an Excel-based demonstration of one of the ten drivers.
- Video 16-21: Anton Kreil summarizes the prior films by discussing FOREX trading fundamentals in the professional masterclass, followed by the next five videos that examine additional fundamental forces.
- Video 22-24: Gatekeeping and deploying money are addressed. Exact steps demonstrated for step-by-step walkthroughs.
- Video 25-29: For those who’ve already completed the FOREX trading masterclass, the last five videos are more focused on the benefits of discipline, risk management, developing an executable trading strategy, self awareness data, and a review of the course.
About the sales page ITPM
A trading education organization called the Institute of Trading and Portfolio Management (ITPM) was established in 2010 with the goal of educating, coaching, and mentoring retail traders in order to become long-term consistently profitable. Trading education and mentorship are provided to students by persons who have either been real professional traders in the past or are now registered professional traders. It is important to note that all of ITPM’s Mentors have either previously worked for investment banks and hedge funds, or are now working as professional traders. Since its founding in 2010, the Institute of Trading and Portfolio Management – ITPM has had a significant influence on the financial markets’ retail trading environment, attracting more than 100,000 seminar and webinar participants, 14,000 alumni, and 1,000 traders worldwide.