Author: Paul Hartunian
Paul Hartunian is a wiz at showing people how to get mountains of free publicity for their online and offline businesses. He has shown tens of thousands of people how to use publicity to make sales, get leads, rocket businesses to all time highs, and even become celebrities.
Sale Page : Paul Hartunian
This product is available
Dear Business Owner,
I’ve gotten millions of dollars of “free advertising” for myself, my products and for my clients – but I really get a kick out of showing people like you how to “do it yourself”, fast, cheap and simple. (If you call up some fancy-schmantzy PR firm with six names on its stationery, they’ll quote you “retainers” of $2,000, $5,000, even $10,000 a month to do for you what you can easily do BETTER for yourself, for PENNIES, nickels and dimes!)
By the time you’re through reading this Report, you’ll see:
1. How I’ve generated millions of dollars worth of publicity for myself on a shoestring budget
2. Why my kind of publicity is far more valuable than paid advertising in the same media
3. How you can mount a “guerrilla” publicity campaign of your own, keep it simple, do it fast and cheap – and get great results
4. How to use free publicity to get rich
Just so you know I’m well worth listening to, here’s a quick summary of some of my best achievements with free publicity:
1. A simple mailing that cost me less than $100.00 brought a flood of newspaper and magazine reporters, radio shows and TV shows to me.and they all promoted my product free, to millions, on and on for 6 months!
2. One little “publicity release” brought the worldwide cable-TV news network CNN to me.they sent a big truck with antennas on top right to my front door.interviewed me.and ran that interview EVERY HALF HOUR for three days!
3. The Johnny Carson Show! Not only did Johnny promote my product on the show, he also put together one of his special parodies based on my product.
4. I’ve been on The Jenny Jones Show, the Donahue Show, To Tell the Truth and The Regis Philbin Show.
5. A Two Page article about me appeared in FORBES MAGAZINE.