Orderflows – The Order Flow Playbook
There is no Holy Grail when it comes to trading. Traders search long and hard for the right set or combination of indicators and filters thinking they will find the key to unlocking the mystery of the market. The reason they fail over and over is because they don’t understand what is actually going on in the market at any given time. It is not by some mathematical combination or distorting of price.
The closest thing to a Holy Grail in trading is becoming a consistent trader. But how does one become a consistent trader? Trading is a profession and just like any profession, be it a doctor, lawyer, athelete or trader, it requires continual daily learning, practice and reinforcement which continues to build upon and deepen your market understanding. That is why I created The Order Flow Playbook.
What You Will Learn In The Order Flow Playbook
- Module 1: Getting an edge with order flow.
- Module 2: Market structure.
- Module 3: Market strength and weakness.
- Module 4: Volume, trends, breakouts, failure and trapped traders.
- Module 5: Order flow trade setups – part 1.
The first of five order flow trade setups:
1. Thin prints.
2. Double tops & bottoms.
3. Forging markets.
4. Bounce markets.
5. Weak hands.
- Module 6: Order flow trade setups – part 2.
6. Recovery bar.
7. Breakout bar.
8. Multi imbalances.
9. Extreme delta.
10. Last ditch attempt.
- Module 7: Trade execution and management.
- Module 8: The wrap up.