Author: Molly Pittman
Molly is one of the best educators in digital marketing. With her in charge of the day-to-day operations and me focused solely on strategy, we’re going to bring you more of everything you love: more blog posts, more free trainings, more in-depth courses — all the resources you need to grow your business in a pleasurable and profitable way.
Sale Page : Molly Pittman
This product is available
What You’ll Learn
Brand New Dive Deep Into The Facebook Ad Platform
As a marketer, our job is to meet the customers where they already are. And where they already are is Facebook. With well over 2 BILLION daily active users, Facebook is the premier platform for marketers to mine leads and sell products and services. Facebook advertising expert Molly Pittman will walk you through the ins and outs of the platform and show you EXACTLY how to design ad campaigns that generate results for your business… fast.
The 3-Step Automated Traffic System
Build an automated traffic system that generates leads and sales for your business 24 hours a day. Learn all about the ever-important “traffic temperature” and how media buying is actually like building an in-person relationship.
Build A Successful Ad Campaign
Watch step-by-step “deep dive” videos on how to build successful ad campaigns on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Google, and YouTube. Discover the five elements of a high converting paid traffic campaign and how you can leverage them to send thousands of leads to your business.
The Metrics That Matter (and the ones that don’t)
Learn to analyze the metrics that actually matter so that you can “trim the fat” from your campaigns and scale without accruing extra costs. Quit wasting time analyzing numbers that are useless to your bottom line.
When You’re Done, You’ll Walk Away With a Plan For GUARANTEED TRAFFIC
What if you didn’t have to “pay” for traffic?
Instead…what if traffic “paid” you?
And what if acquiring new customers was as simple as pulling a lever?
It sounds outlandish, but that’s exactly what “Traffic Masters” (a.k.a. Customer Acquisition Specialists) do. And once you have completed this newly updated mastery class, you too will know how to leverage traffic channels such as Google, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube to not only grow your customer base…
…but to grow your customer base at a PROFIT. Digitalmarketer – Paid Traffic Mastery
Did you catch that?
You’ll no longer have to practice “hope-and-pray” or “wait-and-see” marketing.
Traffic will come, because you’ll know how to make it come predictably and repeatedly.
But how do you actually do it?
How do you take a message to the “unwashed masses” and convert strangers into friends without breaking the bank?
That’s exactly what you’re about to learn.
- 1: Getting Started
- 2: Paid Traffic: The What & Why
- 3: The Customer Journey Explained
- ACTIVITY: Map The Value Journey
- 1: Core Concepts
- 2: The Traffic Store
- 3: Traffic Temperature Digitalmarketer – Paid Traffic Mastery
- 4: Content & Paid Traffic
- 5: Cold Traffic Content
- 6: Warm Traffic Content
- 7: Hot Traffic Content
- 8: What’s Next?
Crafting Your Campaign Assets
- 1: Creating Your Campaign Assets
- 2: Customer Avatars
- 3: Laser Targeting Digitalmarketer – Paid Traffic Mastery
- 4: High Converting Ad Copy
- 5: Ad Creatives
- 6: Ad Scent
- 7: What’s Next?
Facebook Deep Dive
- 1: Getting Started With Facebook
- 2: Facebook Compliance Digitalmarketer – Paid Traffic Mastery
- 3: Understanding Campaign Structure
- 4: Placements, Bidding, & Budget
- 5: Instagram
- 6: Tracking & Campaign Launch
- 7: Retargeting & The Facebook Pixel
Troubleshooting, Optimizing, & Scaling
- 1: Troubleshooting, Optimizing, & Scaling
- 2: Analyzing Data
- 3: Troubleshooting Campaigns
- 4: OptimizingDigitalmarketer – Paid Traffic Mastery
- 5: Scaling
Google Ads with Mike Rhodes
- 1: The Big Picture
- 2: Learn The Lingo
- 3: Knowing Your Business and Marketing Goals
- 4: Finding and Understanding Keywords
- 5: Writing Great Ads Digitalmarketer – Paid Traffic Mastery
- 6: Understanding Ad Groups
- 7: Building Campaigns
- 8: Conversion Tracking
- 9: Introduction to Ongoing Optimization
- 10: Getting Advanced
YouTube Ads with Tom Breeze
- 1: Introduction
- 2: Your Customers Moment
- 3: The Perfect Video Ad
- 4: Reaching Your Customer Digitalmarketer – Paid Traffic Mastery
- 5: Campaign Build Walkthrough
- 6: Thank You