Master Trader – Swing Trading Course
Sale Page : Master Trader
This product is available
Mastering Swing Trading Course Outline
1. Foundation of the Master Trader Approach
2. How to Determine the Trend for Swing Trading
3. How to Determine the Where, When and Why
4. Understanding Candlesticks Like a Master Trader
5. Using Basic and Advance Price Patterns
6. How to Use the Master Trader Moving Averages
7. Using Multiple Time Frames Like a Pro
8. Position and Money Management
9. The Top-Down Approach that Defines Where the Money is Going
10. Swing Trading Preparation
11. Swing Trading Set ups Interpenetration and Use
12. The Professional Swing Trader’s Mindset
The principles of trading
The term “trading” simply means “exchanging one item for another”. We usually understand this to be the exchanging of goods for money or in other words, simply buying something.
When we talk about trading in the financial markets, it is the same principle. Think about someone who trades shares. What they are actually doing is buying shares (or a small part) of a company. If the value of those shares increases, then they make money by selling them again at a higher price. This is trading. You buy something for one price and sell it again for another — hopefully at a higher price, thus making a profit and vice versa.
What is Trading?
Everybody is familiar with the term “trading”. Most of us have traded in our everyday life, although we may not even know that we have done so. Essentially, everything you buy in a store is trading money for the goods you want.
At tradimo you will learn how to trade the financial markets online – but exactly what is online trading? This article will give you an understanding of how trading can be defined and how online trading works.