Market Profile Trading Strategies – Part II – Beyond the Basic (+ Bonus Part I – Home Study Course)
Market Profile Trading Strategies: Beyond the Basics Part II – 12 Lessons
This 12 hour course takes market profile concepts to the next level. It focuses on the practical application of Market Profile tools and concepts to identify and capture potential trading opportunities. The course presents examples of actual trading strategies based on profile parameters and technical indicators. It demonstrates examples of trade entries, profit targets and risk Management approaches.
The lessons describe how market profile structures can be read and interpreted in tandem with technical tools and footprint charts to plan trades and capture market moves.
The course also features charting techniques that integrate candlestick patterns with profile parameters.
In addition to the application of profile concepts, the course also discusses how Order Flow Patterns, Volume Imbalances, Footprint Data, Delta Min, Delta Max and Delta Finish offer clues about market activity and direction. These parameters can also be used to help time and identify points of trade entries and exits. The course includes advanced risk management strategies for trading that can be used for both intraday and swing trading activity.
Dr. Keppler demonstrates the Keppler Volume Tracking indicator (KVT) and how it can be used to validate market analysis.
The course includes the following twelve lessons and four practical exercises:
- Profile as a Trading Tool
- Order Flow Tracking Using Footprint
- Analyzing Volume Using Footprint
- Footprint Bar Statistics
- Trading the Open
- Initial Balance Trading Strategies
- Initial Balance Trading Strategies II
- VWAP Trading
- Overnight and Short Term Trading
- Auction Market Opportunities
- Three Essential Elements of Planning a Profile Trade
Market Profile Trading Strategies: Part 1 – BasicsPart I – 16 Lessons
It opens up a wide window of trading opportunities for traders that are able to understand it and apply it effectively, opportunities that are not visible on any other type of chart.
This course provides traders with an unmatched practical and insightful Market Profile Education. It includes a total of 16 Lessons (each lesson is an hour a total of 16 hours of instructions) , 8 Quizzes, and 8 Training Activities.
Market Profile gives traders what Dr. Keppler calls “X-Ray Vision” into the market .
The valuable data and information provided by the profile was once only and exclusively available to floor traders and market makers. New technologies now place this vital information at the fingertips of any individual trader. Learning to use this valuable information provides individual traders with an incredible trading edge.
Market Profile actually makes it possible for individual traders to see market activity as it happens in real time. Traders are able to see exactly where prices are being accepted and where prices are in fact being rejected by the market. Market profile is a powerful, yet simple tool that helps traders to capture high probability trades and make the best trade management decisions. The real time information it provides makes it easy to let the winners run for maximum gains and immediately cut the losers short.
Market Profile allows traders to follow market developments as they happen.
Traders can learn to instantly and easily identify points of control, value areas in the market and market price extremes. Market profile allows traders to track volume and spot increases in volume activity as they occur. It keeps traders focused on the pulse of the market. Dr. Keppler has developed a unique strategy for tracking intraday value developments in the market as they occur.
Join us and learn how Market Profile Charts can dramatically improve trading performance. This course is designed and presented in a manner that simplifies the Market Profile graphic. It breaks down market development into basic elements, thus making it easy for beginners and new traders to understand and interpret market action.Market Profile, makes it possible for traders to immediately understand what is happening in the market as it happens.
This course will provide participants with an opportunity to:
- Use one of the most powerful trading tools.
- Make trading decisions based on market value rather than false signals.
- Identify high probability trading opportunities.
- Understand how each day’s Market Profile Structure is built and traded.
- Interpret Time Price Opportunity (TPO) developments.
- Quickly read the market profile graph and identify market direction.
- Trade the different types of Price Developments in the market.
- Quickly identify trends and join them as soon as they begin.
- Identify “value areas “ on a composite profile.
- Accurately track value development intraday in realtime
- Identify whether sellers or buyers are in control.
- Integrate traditional technical analysis with market profile data.
- Market Profile calculates the Market Value Area for any time frame.
- Use Market Profile Techniques for Intraday and Swing Trading.
- Gain a clear understanding for why the market behaves the way it does.
- Learn to identify when prices are accepted or rejected by the market.
- Learn how valuable market profile information can be combined with traditional technical analysis for maximum gains.
|Lesson 1: Introduction||Lesson 9: Trading the Open|
|Lesson 2: Market Profile Graphic||Lesson 10: Market Control|
|Lesson 3: Market Participant Behavior||Lesson 11: Market Profile Structures|
|Lesson 4: Time Frame and Trading Decisions||Lesson 12: Transitions and Control|
|Lesson 5: Key Reference Lines||Lesson 13: Fractal Nature of the Market|
|Lesson 6: Initiative Vs. Responsive Activity||Lesson 14: Technical Indicators & Profile Data|
|Lesson 7: Weekly Profile||Lesson 15: Overnight Session|
|Lesson 8: Projecting The Day’s Range||Lesson 16: Final Review|