Jeffrey Kennedy, MSTA, CFTe, CMT, CEWA-M, is Chief Commodity Analyst at Elliott Wave International (EWI), with 25-plus years of experience as an analyst, trader and teacher. He writes Commodity Junctures, EWI’s premier commodity forecasting package that focuses on Elliott wave analysis of the commodity markets. He also produces Trader’s Classroom, an educational service that shows how to spot trading opportunities with wave analysis and supporting technical methods.
How to Trade the Highest Probability Opportunities – Price Bars and Chart Patterns
Sale Page :elliottwave.com
This product is available
This course teaches you how to spot opportunities, minimize risks and maximize potential rewards.
- Format: On-Demand Course – 2 hours 3 minutes | eBook – 45 pages
- Instructor: Jeffrey Kennedy
- Level: Beginner
Choose Your Format
Use simple, yet powerful, chart techniques to improve your trading When you look at a price chart, can you quickly spot the dominant trend? What about reversals? Potential support/resistance levels?
EWI Senior Instructor Jeffrey Kennedy has spent 20-plus years deciphering the most important messages in chart patterns and price bars. Along the way, he’s learned what to look for and what to do when he sees various patterns. There’s more to most price charts than meets the eye, and Jeffrey developed several techniques to read between the lines. In his own words: “Every chart tells a story; the trick is finding the Hamlet that might be hiding amongst a bunch of Danielle Steele romances.”
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to identify and use support and resistance levels.
- Why a “price island” is an exciting tip-off for future price action.
- What multi-bar patterns tell you, and how they influence the trend.
- What a “second attempt” is and why it demands your immediate attention.
- Why a failed new high can contain more opportunity than a successful one.
- The trading “sweet spot” setup Jeffrey calls “The Zone.”
Bonus: Order now and get Basics of the Wave Principle FREE ($79 value)This 90-minute online video covers all the basics of the Elliott Wave Principle — from its rules and guidelines, to wave personalities, to wave structures, to Fibonacci relationships. By the time you’re done, you’ll know how to spot the basic formations in price data and what to expect next.