Futures and forex trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones’ financial security or life style. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Market Making Scalping Manual
Sale Page :jigsawtrading.com
This product is available
Is this for you?
This manual is not for everyone. Market Making is not for everyone. It is a skill, the manual gives you the knowledge. It is not a “cookie-cutter” guide that you can implement in one day.
- If you don’t know what a bid/offer is or what the spread is, this is not for you.
- This is for people that are willing to put the work in to make the techniques work for them.
- This style of trading does not use price charts at all. If you are looking for a technique that will help with your chart trading, this is not it.
- This style of trading does not use price levels at all. You are simply trading “right now” – but you will need to adjust to volatility.
- There will be days when there is little opportunity.
- This style of scalping is high frequency, 20 or 30 trades and hour would not be uncommon.
- You have to figure out which markets you want to apply this to and at what time of day.
- There are no videos or trade examples in the manual. This is a manual explaining market making techniques so that you can apply them to the market of your choice.
If you are the type of person that’s looked at other trading techniques and gives up on them because “that looks like hard work”, this is definitely not for you. If you are not sure if this is for you, please contact us before purchasing the manual.
Get Market Making Scalping Manual