The Stock Options Basic Course from Follow Me Trades takes the fear and uncertainty out of Options Trading, enabling you to trade with confidence.
About the course Stock Options Basics Course by Follow Me Trades
The Stock Options Basics Course by Follow Me Trades is a self-paced course that allows you to learn at your own speed and return at any moment to examine the information. If the concept of leverage and enormous gains appeals to you but Options are Greek to you, or if you are interested in Options but find them perplexing and convoluted, then this Stock Options Basics Course from Follow Me Trades will not disappoint.
Dean Jenkins’ Stock Options Basics Course via Follow Me Trades makes complicated topics simple to grasp and use. He teaches you all you need to know to trade options with confidence and at a low risk.
The materials of Stock Options Basic Course includes:
- There are almost 8 hours of instructional videos available.
- Reading literature on option theory and strategies that is clear and simple to understand
- Email support in case you have any concerns.
- Printable worksheets to help you practice and apply the principles you’re learning.
- You are also invited to book one-on-one time with Dean Jenkins if you want assistance.
which is divided into 6 modules:
- Module 1: Option Basics, Puts, Calls, Risk of Options
- Module 2: In the Money, Out of the Money, Covered Options, Naked Options
- Module 3: Intrinsic Value, Extrinsic Value, Time Decay, Option Pricing
- Module 4: Option Chains, The Greeks, Liquidity, Contract Selection
- Module 5: Black-Scholes Model, Profit Projection, Options Symbols, Order Types
- Module 6: Basic Risk Management, Advanced Risk Management, Underlying Asset Analysis, Options Trading Plan
Discover the function of Follow Me Trades
Dean Jenkins developed and operates Follow Me Trades, a Limited Liability Company that offers a variety of products and services such as Stock Pick Subscription Service, Advanced Traders Club, and Methodology. Dean employs strong risk management criteria to prevent exposure to losses while selecting winning deals. On Follow Me Trades, you may also find online training classes covering a wide range of topics, as well as market podcasts.