What can you learn when you look at the stock market — the Dow Jones Industrial Average, specifically — going all the way back to 1788? A lot! For one, clear Fibonacci proportions begin to emerge between multi-decade historical periods. What’s more, the same Fibonacci proportions also begin to point to the year 2021 as a very important moment in financial history.
Sale Page :elliottwave.com
This product is available
Choose Your Format
Get practical trading tips and techniquesVeteran instructor Jeffrey Kennedy teaches you his easy-to-follow approach to identifying high-confidence opportunities. Jeffrey walks you through each lesson using chart after chart of real-world trading examples. The practical tips and techniques Jeffrey shares can be immediately applied to your own Elliott wave trading.
Here’s what you’ll learn How to
- Quickly assess a price pattern
- Determine when there is an attractive opportunity, or when to sit on the sidelines
- Simplest rules and guidelines have some of the most powerful applications for trading
- Apply a unique Fibonacci technique to help you evaluate risk and reward
- Identify and trade using Jeffrey’s favorite Elliott wave pattern, the diagonal triangle
- Trade the Zone, one of Jeffrey’s long-used strategies
- Calculate stop levels and targets with accuracy
Bonus: Order now and get Basics of the Wave Principle FREE ($79 value)This 90-minute online video covers all the basics of the Elliott Wave Principle — from its rules and guidelines, to wave personalities, to wave structures, to Fibonacci relationships.
Get Elliottwave – Introduction to Spotting Elliott Wave Trading Opportunities