sale Page : elliottwave
This product is available
Award-winning analyst Chris Carolan teaches you how to use his favorite three key technical indicators to spot trends and confirm your Elliott wave analysis — Relative Strength Index (RSI), Jurik RSX and Keltner channels.
- Format: On-Demand Course | 42 minutes
- Instructor: Chris Carolan
- Level: Intermediate
Or, get it free when you subscribe to Global Forecast Service. Learn how.
3 simple tools to add confidence to your tradingA seemingly endless number of technical indicators exist. With so many options, it’s difficult to know which indicators to choose. It’s even more difficult to know how to use them well.
30-year market veteran Chris Carolan saves you some time and cost experimenting with technical indicators by sharing with you his favorites – Relative Strength Index (RSI), Jurik RSX and Keltner channels. Learn how to maximize each indicator’s potential to help you target and capitalize on trends in any market. With detailed charts, real-life market examples and practical advice, this video teaches you how to get the most out of each indicator to support your wave analysis and add confidence to your trading.
Order now and get Basics of the Wave Principle FREE ($79 value)This 90-minute online video covers all the basics of the Elliott Wave Principle — from its rules and guidelines, to wave personalities, to wave structures, to Fibonacci relationships. By the time you’re done, you’ll know how to spot the basic formations in price data and what to expect next.
Here’s what you’ll learn How:
- Enhance your wave analysis with supporting indicators
- RSI, Jurik RSX and Keltner Channels function
- The Elliott Wave Principle addresses major issues regarding trends
- Identify and deal with small and large divergences
- Calculate a “weighted close” indicator
- Use the indicators to discover the strength and duration of a trend
- Use the indicators to spot market highs and lows in real time
- Can use channels to predict impulse waves or corrective waves
Meet Your Instructor
Chris Carolan Editor, Asian-Pacific Short Term Update
Chris Carolan is a pioneer in his field and 1998 recipient of the Charles Dow Award for excellence and creativity in technical analysis. He excels at keeping you abreast of the patterns and opportunities in Asian-Pacific markets in hisAsian-Pacific Short Term Update. He also often comments on bond and foreign exchange markets, unfolding news stories that relate to social mood, the Wave Principle and worldwide trends that impact Asian regions.