Founded by Marc Nicolas, The Day Trading Zones, formerly known as The Power Zones helped lots of traders for many years, providing them with a solid Day Trading blue print.
What’s new is the Day Trading Zones are now available for multi-markets and you can download them to add to your NinjaTrader and eSignal charts and use them on whatever instrument you like.
Marc is a 20+ year trading veteran who cut his teeth as a proprietary trader for JP Capital a division of Andover Trading, and since 2002 offering Emini, forex and option trading Private Mentorships made in Real Time, Fibonacci, Price Symmetry & Profitable TradingThe multiple techniques behind the Day Trading Zones calculations have been proved through millions of dollars in yearly trades with hundreds of thousands of dollars in gains and losses, and thousands of hours of real live observations.
The DayTradingZones was born out of simplifying Marc’s own trading, so instead of watching a multitude of screens, charts, indicators. The idea was to group everything into one chart per symbol to make faster.
Sale Page : daytradingzones.com
This product is available
- Critical NEW Chart Structures, Special CandleSticks And Many More Tools For Your Trading Arsenal… That You Will NOT Find Anywhere Else! Fibonacci, Price Symmetry & Profitable Trading
- Power Of Symmetry Pricing & High Probability Targets!
- Weekly Chart Blasts – Live Get Togethers For Members Only Every Tuesday From 11AM-12PM EST (Recorded & Posted To Members Area) Fibonacci, Price Symmetry & Profitable Trading
- Auto-Plot Tools & Free Integration With ThinkOrSwim / eSignal / NinjaTrader / TradeStation
- DayTradingZones.com is a leader in the industry
- And So Much More…
What is Trading?
Everybody is familiar with the term “trading”. Most of us have traded in our everyday life, although we may not even know that we have done so. Essentially, everything you buy in a store is trading money for the goods you want.
At tradimo you will learn how to trade the financial markets online – but exactly what is online trading?