Author: Dan Manternach & Scott Davis
Ag Economist Dan Manternach has been an executive with four of the nation’s leading ag market consulting firms over his career. As former President of Professional Farmers of America, Dan was in high demand addressing events sponsored by ag banks, grain co-ops, other agribusinesses serving farmers and various grower association meetings, trade shows, etc.
This product is available
Multiply Your Money with Ag Commodities by Dan Manternach & Scott Davis
Forex Trading – Foreign Exchange Course
You want to learn about Forex?
Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.
Expert: Scott Davis
Expert: Dan Manternach
Running Time: 101 minutes
The explosion in ag commodities is about to go off. Why? Because China and dozens of other developing nations are waking up and theyre hungry! In this exclusive six-hour workshop, youll get a global perspective of the ag markets and learn specific techniques you can use to cash in on these booming markets during the next decade.
– The nature of ag commodities and the forces that move prices.
– Recurring cycles and trends in ag markets.
– How ag markets respond to fundamental and technical changes.
– The impact of cash and spot markets on futures.
– Trading tools that work best for ag markets.
– How to use options to limit risk and boost your trading profits.