BIWS Premium (Excel & VBA + Financial Modeling Mastery + PowerPoint Pro) By Breaking Into Wall Street
BIWS Premium (Excel & VBA + Financial Modeling Mastery + PowerPoint Pro) by Breaking Into Wall Street shares with you the best practices and tips for the mastery of how to set up finance models in Excel, and get ahead in the financial market.
The step-by-step guidelines are combined with the illustrations of case studies and examples. Thus, you can understand the frameworks through the lens of reality. The core principles are what you can expect from this course and training program.
They can help you speed up the process of setting up charts and graphs as well as gain illuminating insights into the trading market, and come up with ideal trading recommendations for your clients.
What Is Waiting For You In The BIWS Premium (Excel & VBA + Financial Modeling Mastery + PowerPoint Pro)?
- Guidelines on setups and navigation in Excel setup, how to use all the functions in the ribbon menu, and so on are openly shared.
- How to shorten time and cut down on effort in formatting financial models as well as conditional formatting in Excel is shown.
- The fundamentals about financial formulas, lookup functional lessons, Index, Match, Indirect, Array Functions, Offset, Sensitivity tables, goal seek, solver, and so on are provided.
- You will learn data manipulation, how to gain insights from data analysis.
- The best practices of graph setups in Excel are openly shared so that you can understand more about your trading and the financial markets.
- You will learn how to use VBA, Macro, and User-Defined Function as well as some core programing concepts, including Loops, Range, Cell manipulation, variables and constants, arrays, etc.
- And so much more!
The Main Points Of BIWS Premium (Excel & VBA + Financial Modeling Mastery + PowerPoint Pro) by Breaking Into Wall Street Include:
- Module 1: Modeling Overview and Core Concepts
- Module 2: Accounting Concepts, the Financial Statements, and Interview Questions
- Module 3: More Advanced Accounting
- Module 4: Projecting the 3 Statements (Toro and Atlassian)
- Module 5: More Advanced 3-Statement Projections (EasyJet)
- Module 6: Equity Value, Enterprise Value, and Multiples (Target, Vivendi, and Zendesk)
- Module 7: Valuation and DCF Case Study (Steel Dynamics)
- Module 8: More Advanced Valuation and DCF Case Study (Jazz Pharmaceuticals)
- Module 9: Valuation Interpretation and Real-Life Usage (Jazz Pharmaceuticals)
- Module 10: M&A Concepts and Full Merger Model (Builders FirstSource and BMC Stock Holdings)
- Module 11: More Advanced Merger Models (Multiple Case Studies)
- Module 12: Leveraged Buyouts and LBO Models (Multiple Case Studies)
- Module 13: More Advanced LBO Models (Viridor and Cars.com)
- Module 14: Private Companies, IPOs, and Reverse Mergers (Kakao / Daum)
- Module 15: Debt, Equity & Convertibles (Netflix)
Breaking Into Wall Street shares with you online courses and training programs with the main focus on how to use financial models in real trading and real life. The systematic approaches are combined with the strong foundation of knowledge.
Thus, what this platform offers includes practical frameworks and methods in which you can win the top-out profits. Besides, you can come up with clever recommendations to help your clients gain the stable growth of profits amid the highly volatile market.
For further information about BIWS Premium (Excel & VBA + Financial Modeling Mastery + PowerPoint Pro) by Breaking Into Wall Street, in terms of price, samples, etc. or other courses sharing the same topic, you can reach out to our support team via Email, Skype or live chat on our website.