60 Day Bookkeeper by Robin Buckallew – Your first steps to build a profitable bookkeeping business
A bookkeeper’s role is to keep track of financial operations such as purchases, expenses, sales revenue, invoices, and payments for a business. The bookkeeper enters financial data into general ledgers, which are subsequently used to construct the company’s balance sheet and income statement. Typically, the bookkeeper is responsible for the first six stages of the Accounting Cycle, with the latter two procedures being handled by an accountant. While there is significant overlap between the two professions in general, there are a few key distinctions that will be discussed in further detail in this article.
60 Day Bookkeeper is a training program developed by Robin Buckallew for anyone interested in starting their own bookkeeping business, comparable to the other two programs discussed subsequently. This course will teach you how to establish a highly adaptive accounting firm.
Even if you do not have a business license, a degree, or prior bookkeeping experience, you will be able to start this business at the completion of the 60 Day Bookkeeper course. Additionally, this article highlights the top three tactics for beginners to get clients without resorting to costly commercials or antiquated marketing techniques that do not perform. Additionally, you will learn how to use a free technology stack to work remotely while scaling your accounting practice to accommodate 100 or more consumers concurrently.
The main topics covered in 60 Day Bookkeeper
- You may learn at your own pace with in-depth video lessons.
- To aid you with learning and practicing, you may access homework, tests, flashcards, and cheat sheets.
- Marketing templates that may be customized to fit your business
- Calculators that aid you in planning your bids appropriately
- A hands-on simulation that teaches you how to enter bills, invoices, purchase orders, receipts, and deposits into QuickBooks Online, as well as how to reconcile accounts. Email templates that guarantee you’re always prepared to communicate with your customers
- Quickly get started by importing Asana tasks.
- Routines and processes of a six-figure-earner bookkeeper
Get to know your mentor Robin Buckallew
It’s Robin Buckallew, a CPA and QuickBooks Online expert, who helps small business owners reclaim their valuable work-life balance so they can devote it to expanding their enterprises. A certified QuickBooks Online Advanced user, she’s been working with accounting software since 2008.
After receiving a B.S. in Economics from Magna Cum Laude and a Master’s in Business Administration from the University of Idaho in 2011, Robin Buckallew worked as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
She created the 60 Day Bookkeeper Masterclass and the most comprehensive training program for aspiring professional bookkeepers in the world. Even if you have no prior experience with bookkeeping, you can learn how to start and grow a virtual accounting business and land your first client by registering today.
View more Finance & Trading courses.